Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Accounting for potential risks and hazards is a necessary part of operating any business. Even at the safest companies, a small error or unfortunate incident can trigger severe losses and damages. Fortunately, it’s possible to protect your business by securing an adequate insurance portfolio.
The agents at Cornerstone Insurance Services are committed to helping businesses like yours in the Swea City area acquire the right coverage.
How Does Business Insurance Work?
With the right business insurance, policyholders can be protected from many incidents, such as fires, severe weather, criminal activity and lawsuits. In general, most policies include the following coverages:
- Commercial property—This coverage is vital for protecting owned or rented property used to operate your business, such as your building, inventory, equipment and tools, furniture and signage.
- General liability—If your business is found liable for bodily harm, property damage, or personal or advertising injury, this coverage can help pay for resulting medical costs, reparations and legal expenses.
- Professional liability–This coverage, also known as errors and omissions insurance, can provide financial aid if a client sues your business for allegedly providing improper, incomplete or unsatisfactory services.
- Business interruption—If your business is forced to pause operations or temporarily relocate, this type of coverage can assist with the resulting losses, such as lost revenue and relocation expenses.
- Workers’ compensation—This covers medical costs, lost wages, and disability and death benefits for employees injured at work or who develop a work-related illness.
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
The cost of business insurance policies can vary greatly. Before determining your premiums, providers will usually weigh the following factors:
The details of your policy, such as coverage limits and deductibles, may also play a role in calculating the cost of your insurance.
Get the Right Coverage
All businesses must take steps to ensure they have adequate insurance coverage. Even seemingly small accidents, such as a client slipping on a wet floor while visiting your workplace, can trigger events that could derail your entire company.
Contact the experts at Cornerstone Insurance Services today to assess your business’s insurance needs and find the right policy to secure your future.